IT Managed Services at
Peace of mind plus increased efficiency, productivity, and security!
IT Managed Services
IT infrastructure has become increasingly diverse and complex. Organizations are struggling with around the clock monitoring and management of their environments. MDS addresses these challenges by offering cost-effective customizable monitoring and management solutions that are available 24x7x365.
We provide monitoring and management of your IT infrastructure to improve operational efficiency, incident management and day-to-day production management based on best practices. Our experienced and knowledgeable team is able to handle the complexities of any environment.
- Reliable, centralized, locally managed IT services for networks, servers, storage, and backup systems
- Knowledgeable, experienced, local staff providing both real-time monitoring and scheduled updates
- Predictable monthly cost for all IT needs, lowered CAPEX costs
- Increased productivity without increasing headcount
- Personalized approach with a customer service focus
- Flexible solutions customize to fit any environment and budget
- Virtual IT leadership committee
Monitoring and Management Customized to Fit Your Organization
Our team can carry out and report processes such as health checks, patching, security review, trend analysis, strategic analysis, and policy review on a regularly defined schedule. We take a proactive approach to managing your environment and adhere to proven best practices.
Our NOC team will proactively preform health checks on a daily basis. Health Checks are a technical assessment of your current physical and virtual systems to ensure that you are achieving the highest levels of performance and efficiency. Health Checks maximize the return on your investments and provide a proactive, in-depth understanding of the performance levels across your network, servers, storage systems, and backup systems.
Service agreements can be customized to monitor and manage your production, production + disaster recovery, or strictly disaster recovery needs.